- Diagnosis and Management of Mood Disorders (Bipolar Disorders and Major Depression)
- Diagnosis and Management of psychiatric comorbidity in Developmental Disorders:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Intellectual Disability
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavioral Management of Neurological Disorders (Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Dementias)
- Liaison Psychiatry
The most difficult issue in the field of developmental disabilities is the boundary between challenging behaviors, aggression and self-injurious behavior (SIB) and psychiatric comorbidity.
Dr. Mosovich is experienced in the diagnosis and pharmacological treatment of persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities who have co -occurring psychiatric problems.